Corporate Companies: Corporate Companies can advertise on PR Research to find better candidates, saving you more on your advertising expenses.
Recruitment Companies: Advertising with us helps you find better candidates for your clients, saving you more on your advertising expenses and allows you to provide a better service for your clients.
Normal Job Advertisement
Normal vacancies are the most popular form of advertising on PR Research. They are simple to use, with easy publishing online. The vacancy will appear as a text advert, and includes a company logo button. This can link through to either a list of your live vacancies or to your company contact details.
Your normal vacancy will appear on the website within 15 minutes of receipt and will be sent out to all matching candidates on the day you place the advert, using our ‘Jobs-by-Email’ service.
You can check the response to your advert using our free ‘Application Manager’ software or simply receive the applications by email.
Normal job advertisements are advertised for 4 week at a time, but you can choose to have your vacancy live for several weeks.
Gold Job Advertisement
Our Gold star job advert package comprises of:
1. Weekly Gold star subscription package: This is our most popular package.
· Subscription is for a minimum of 6 weeks (Job advert can be set to run continuously until the end date specified by the client).
· Highlighted in ‘Featured jobs’ column doubling exposure.
· Cost effective.
· Highly prominent branded advert.
· Company logo in job advert which contains a link through to a list of your live vacancies or to your company contact details.
· Instantly searchable and given high prominence.
· Vacancy sent out to all matching candidates on the day you place the advert, using our 'Jobs-by-Email' service.
· Submitted through a simple online form and searchable on the website within 15 minutes.
· Check the response to your advert using our free 'Application Manager' software or simply receive the applications by email.
· The vacancy will be sent out to all matching candidates on the day you place the advert, using our 'Jobs-by-Email' service.
· 10% discount is given on any additional purchase of Gold star advert.
2. Gold Star Annual Subscription Package (Corporate clients):
Comprises of three packages:
· Gold star Professional
· Gold star Exclusive
· Gold star Corporate
3. Gold Star Annual Subscription Package (Recruitment Agencies):
Comprises of three packages:
· Gold Star Campaign £299 per month + 25 free Gold Star post
· Gold Star Pro £399 per month + 50 free Gold Star post
· Gold Star Exec £499 per month + 75 free Gold Star job post
Click here to find out more about our annual Subsrciption packages.
PR Research sends out ‘Jobs-by-Email’ to candidates each night. Emails contain vacancies that match the criteria the candidate is searching on. In addition to the vacancies, there is a sponsorship section at the top of the email, where you can promote your company and vacancies on PR Research.
CV Database Searching
With the competition to reach the best candidates first being so fierce, it is essential to sign-up to PR Research’s CV database search service, enabling you to receive all the latest relevant CVs to your mailbox each morning. Simply specify the skills or job titles you are looking for and allow our search engine to find the candidates for you.
Our CV database, allows you to be proactive in finding the best candidate for the job. Using an intuitive search form, you can search the CVs themselves or query the questionnaire we conduct at registration. There is a variety of criteria you can search on, including skills, job titles, preferred location and salary.
All matching CVs can be reviewed online in Word format and CVs can then be added to your own personal CV Shortlist, which enables you collect together in one place, the best CVs from your search results, providing you with a simple means of comparing and contacting the most suitable PR Research.
The Application Manager is an easy-to-use way of managing all your online PR Research applications. At no additional charge, the management system is included in your Client profile area and contains all the CV and Covering Letters that are submitted with applications.
By default, all applications to your vacancies will be sent to you by email. Each will contain a CV and covering letter. Depending on your preferred format, the CV will appear in one of the following ways:
· Plain text – the CV will be included as text in the body of the email
· MSWord - the CV will be attached to the email as a Microsoft Word document.
Advertising Benefits: Listed below are just a few of the benefits of advertising your jobs with PR Research:
What are you waiting for? If you’re not advertising your jobs on PR Research then you’re not getting the benefits and you’re paying way too much. Advertise now by clicking here.
*Only on annual subscription packages.
|How does a law graduate get into the Pharma industry?||0|
|Is Prince2 Training needed to work as a Project Manager in Pharma?||0|